Collected by jana maria guðmundsdottir
jana maria guðmundsdottir′s Wishlist
56 Essex Rd, London N1 8LR, UK
Whether I’m looking to grab a bite of lunch with a friend, or searching for a quiet spot to knuckle down and get on with some work – FoodLab always fits the bill. This delightful café/restaurant gives you a taste of the Italian countryside in the...
Upper St, London N1 2TX, UK
If you've had a long day shopping on Upper Street (and why wouldn't you), St Mary's churchyard is a lovely secret spot, just off the main drag, where you can sit on a bench and rest your weary feet. It's so hidden I only found it recently despite...
287 Upper St, London N1 2TZ, UK
Everything at Ottolenghi is tiny and tasty with typical English charm. Apparently it's the home of "legendary flourless chocolate tea-cakes" as well as a variety of other little snacks. It's primarily take-away but there is one small table at the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter