Collected by Jamie Ramsay
Jamie Ramsay′s Wishlist
1862 Rue Sainte-Catherine O, Montréal, QC H3H 1M1, Canada
Kazu is the best Japanese restaurant in Montreal. It's tiny with only 24 seats and there's always a line-up but it's so worth it! They make their own fresh tofu on Sundays and it's deliciously smooth and tasty....
7070 Avenue Henri-Julien, Montréal, QC H2S 3S3, Canada
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal, QC, Canada
Le Plateau Mont-Royal is pretty much a living postcard of Montreal’s essence: picturesque, discreet side streets, wood-paneled cafés filled with angst-ridden writers, and tiny restaurants where one cannot help but feel in luck whenever they manage...
Nashville, TN, USA
When the spunky ladies behind this stylish vintage boutique moved to a larger location earlier this year, they had a near glitter catastrophe when they tried to pattern the floors after a favorite pair of gold glitter shoes. But rather than let it...
1222 4th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37208, USA
Locals love the Sunday Supper at City House, when chef-owner Tandy Wilson serves his especially creative Italian-influenced menu. But you can't really go wrong on any night at City House. Wilson, a 2016 James Beard Award winner, is a Nashville...
5743 Flåm, Norway
This really doesn't look like the kind of place where one would want to spend more than a few minutes in transit. Not because it is shady or unsafe - quite the contrary. But because it's so small, and virtually empty. Not a soul in sight except...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles