Collected by Maralyn D. Hill
Rose Hall, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Imagine with all the ice, sleet and snow right now plaguing the US, that in just over 3 hours from JFK you could be lazing about on powdery sand gazing out to an azure sea at Half Moon Bay Resort in Jamaica mon? This resort set on over 400 acres...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun