Collected by Jamey Lamar
Jamey Lamar′s Wishlist
19 Morphett St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
We stumbled across this re-purposed space earlier this year while ambling around Adelaide for the day. Some unusual, beautifully designed pieces were on display–jewelry, home wares, and furniture. Here's how they describe themselves: "JamFactory...
Arashiyama Genrokuzancho, Ukyō-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture 616-0007, Japan
In western Kyoto, there is a very large forest of bamboo. As you can see in the photo, the shoots grow very tall, making those who stroll by look quite small. I'm sure there are times when this road is crowded, but when we were there, people were...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked