Jamaica Plain: My Hometown
Collected by Leah Madsen
Boston, MA 02130, USA
This highlight is a bit different than the usual. It's not a travel experience at all; it's a "home" experience, because I love my neighborhood and want visitors to get off the beaten path in Boston! "Wake up the Earth!" is an annual Spring...
125 Arborway, Boston, MA 02130, USA
The Arnold Arboretum aka "The Arb" is my go-to spot when I want to get out for a walk in Jamaica Plain. Owned by Harvard and loved by all (adults, babies and dogs alike) it's a beautiful place year-round. My favorite spot is Peters Hill where you...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter