Jamaica- Negril and others
Collected by Anne-Marie
St. Elizabeth Parish, Treasure Beach, Jamaica
A collection of 31 idiosyncratically designed and decorated cottages (think Morocco does sea glass) on Jamaica’s isolated south coast, Jakes attracts a stylish but relaxed crowd that doesn’t mind the two-hour drive from Montego Bay,...
The Bushbar has been deemed Jamaica's #1 restaurant out of 456 listed rivals, so without question it's Jamaica's best! Feast on local and international cuisine, and in particular a unique brand of Jamaican fusion fare, which blends home-style West...
Goldeneye Hotel & Resort’s name is not a coincidence; this idyllic cluster of whitewashed cottages and suites on Jamaica’s Oracabessa Bay is indeed named after the Brosnan Bond vehicle. But this is no gimmick either: Ian Fleming...
Port Antonio, Jamaica
Dramatically sleek and wildly sophisticated, the “new” Trident hotel, part of the Geejam collection, will thrill the jet set, the style seekers and the hipsters alike. Music producer turned hotelier, Jon Baker, continues with his...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico