Collected by Mahya Sharifian
Fairy Hill, Jamaica
Located along a stretch of coastline that's sometimes called the birthplace of jerk cuisine, the Boston Bay Jerk Centre is hard to miss. Various meats are cook on open pits using a technique that may explain why jerk never tastes so good at home:...
A1, Discovery Bay, Jamaica
Located right along the north coast highway, the Ultimate Jerk Center in Discovery Bay is a local favorite and convenient pit stop. You’ll spot the bright-colored outdoor restaurant and picnic tables, set across a spacious lawn. The food here is...
Located right off the north coast highway, between Montego Bay and Falmouth, you won’t see any tourists here—the small, modest shack that is the Lilliput Jerk Centre is still a well-kept local secret. Cars stop in regularly, particularly around...
Road/just west of Extabi West End,, W End Rd, Negril, Jamaica
Negril’s annual jerk festival is hosted by 3 Dives Jerk Centre. 3 Dives has graced many a guidebook as a top pick, and for good reason: their homemade jerk sauce and jerk lobster are the best you’ll taste on this western side of Jamaica. For a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys