Collected by Mahya Sharifian
Fairy Hill, Jamaica
A1, Discovery Bay, Jamaica
Located right along the north coast highway, the Ultimate Jerk Center in Discovery Bay is a local favorite and convenient pit stop. You’ll spot the bright-colored outdoor restaurant and picnic tables, set across a spacious lawn. The food here is...
Located right off the north coast highway, between Montego Bay and Falmouth, you won’t see any tourists here—the small, modest shack that is the Lilliput Jerk Centre is still a well-kept local secret. Cars stop in regularly, particularly around...
Road/just west of Extabi West End,, W End Rd, Negril, Jamaica
Negril’s annual jerk festival is hosted by 3 Dives Jerk Centre. 3 Dives has graced many a guidebook as a top pick, and for good reason: their homemade jerk sauce and jerk lobster are the best you’ll taste on this western side of Jamaica. For a...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico