Collected by Samantha
Chill out from the sun at the Blue Hole Mineral Spring, a 50-foot deep turquoise natural pool sitting 20 feet below a cave opening. Jump off the cliff edge like the Jamaican divers on site, if you're feeling brave. Otherwise, head down slowly on...
Norman Manley Boulevard, Negril, Jamaica
Negril, or the “Capital of Casual” as it's known in Jamaica, is everyone's favorite getaway, from locals to the visitors who return year after year. The buzz of activity on Seven Mile Beach's powdery white sands is...
YS Falls, Saint Elizabeth Parish,, Jamaica
A quiet moan eeked out as I walked up the (really not-so-many) steps to the promised falls - but be assured when I got there, the gasp for breath was at the sheer majesty and beauty of it. Plunge in to the refreshingly cool fresh water river, or...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now