Collected by Brittany Hubbard
Florida A1A, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USA
View from the 5th floor Marriott Harbour Beach on Fort Lauderdale beach's southern end. Warm breezy days and clear temperate waters made for a wonderful and relaxing couple days. Dinner at the 3030 restaurant on the property was excellent. Staying...
601 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USA
Leatherback, Green, and Loggerhead sea turtles lay eggs on beaches throughout Florida from March to October. At the beaches on the barrier island section of Fort Lauderdale, local organizations mark off sections of the sand to protect the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys