Collected by Joi Dwight
Chill out from the sun at the Blue Hole Mineral Spring, a 50-foot deep turquoise natural pool sitting 20 feet below a cave opening. Jump off the cliff edge like the Jamaican divers on site, if you're feeling brave. Otherwise, head down slowly on...
The Bushbar has been deemed Jamaica's #1 restaurant out of 456 listed rivals, so without question it's Jamaica's best! Feast on local and international cuisine, and in particular a unique brand of Jamaican fusion fare, which blends home-style West...
6, 56 Hope Rd, Kingston, Jamaica
During an afternoon driving around the hills of Jamaica, we stopped for lunch and ended up walking on sharp rocks to what is purportedly the shell of Bob Marley's beachside getaway. It had seen better days, but the view of the ocean (facing the...
Lighthouse Rd, Port Antonio, Jamaica
There's a reason Blue Cave Castle (affectionately dubbed "BCC" by return visitors) has a following. Designed in the shape of a castle, it's impossible to miss this dominating blue structure on Negril's cliff side. Tower rooms offer dramatic views...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico