Collected by ALICIA
Chukka Cove, Llandovery, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
If you love the Caribbean outdoors and if you love horses, then you will really love Chukka's Horseback Ride & Swim! The Chukka staff will pick you up at your hotels and bring you to their very lovely private property where the horses are stabled....
YS Falls, Saint Elizabeth Parish,, Jamaica
A quiet moan eeked out as I walked up the (really not-so-many) steps to the promised falls - but be assured when I got there, the gasp for breath was at the sheer majesty and beauty of it. Plunge in to the refreshingly cool fresh water river, or...
Chill out from the sun at the Blue Hole Mineral Spring, a 50-foot deep turquoise natural pool sitting 20 feet below a cave opening. Jump off the cliff edge like the Jamaican divers on site, if you're feeling brave. Otherwise, head down slowly on...
Adventurous souls should plan on a moonlit dip in the bioluminescent Glistening Waters, also known as Luminous Lagoon. Boats leave from a marina, located an hour north of Montego Bay, on scheduled night tours. As your tour boat...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys