Collected by kristin
Adventurous souls should plan on a moonlit dip in the bioluminescent Glistening Waters, also known as Luminous Lagoon. Boats leave from a marina, located an hour north of Montego Bay, on scheduled night tours. As your tour boat...
Westmoreland Parish, Jamaica
Watching the sun set on Jamaica's west coast is a bona fide activity. The island's red skies are a sight to behold. I have yet to experience a better Caribbean sunset than in Jamaica. From Montego Bay all the way to Negril--famous for having the...
Chill out from the sun at the Blue Hole Mineral Spring, a 50-foot deep turquoise natural pool sitting 20 feet below a cave opening. Jump off the cliff edge like the Jamaican divers on site, if you're feeling brave. Otherwise, head down slowly on...
Road/just west of Extabi West End,, W End Rd, Negril, Jamaica
Negril’s annual jerk festival is hosted by 3 Dives Jerk Centre. 3 Dives has graced many a guidebook as a top pick, and for good reason: their homemade jerk sauce and jerk lobster are the best you’ll taste on this western side of Jamaica. For a...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 2Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 3Where to Go in FallEurope’s Most Overlooked Region Is Ready for Its Close-Up
- 4Cities We LoveTokyo’s Long Lines Lead to Magic (and Life-Changing Ramen)
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World