Collected by Daniel McCullagh
Black River, Jamaica
From Jamaica's Treasure Beach, on the island's southwestern coast, we hired a local boat owner to zoom us a few miles north to the Pelican Bar (pictured). About a mile offshore, the Pelican sits on stilts on a sandbar in the Caribbean Sea. The...
Chill out from the sun at the Blue Hole Mineral Spring, a 50-foot deep turquoise natural pool sitting 20 feet below a cave opening. Jump off the cliff edge like the Jamaican divers on site, if you're feeling brave. Otherwise, head down slowly on...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands