Collected by AFAR Explorer
Rose Hall, Montego Bay, Jamaica
When Half Moon opened in 1954, the 400-acre resort, with two miles of oceanfront, including a crescent of sand that gave it its name, described itself as creating an oasis of relaxed gentility. And the description still works pretty well. During...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter