Collected by Jake Rouse
Jake Rouse′s Wishlist
Navidad, O'Higgins Region, Chile
During my stay at the new Hotel Surazo, I fell asleep to the sound of the Pacific surf pounding the sand. Located in Matanzas, a village on the sparsely populated, mountainous central Chilean coast, this low-slung, modern surf lodge is about 50...
PC 214, Al Mansurah Street, Al Baleed, صلالة 360, Oman
Travelers can now take in the beauty of Oman’s otherworldly desert landscapes from the comfort of Al Baleed Resort Salalah on the southern coast. The white-walled, 136-room resort sits in the shadow of indigo mountains, between a...
No 110, Al Jabal Al Akhdar, Nizwa 621, Oman
Travelers can now take in the beauty of Oman’s otherworldly desert landscapes from the comfort of Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Resort in the central Al Hajar Mountains. Set on the rim of a massive canyon surrounded by craggy mountains,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter