Collected by Amanda
Gedung Krakatau Steel, Lantai 7, Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 54, RT.1/RW.4, Kuningan Tim., Setia Budi, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
Ayutthaya became my compulsory destination in my thailand trip. Since i've always loved being around historical places that comprise ruins, old buildings and heritage sites, Ayutthaya had succeeded to keep me nothing but amazed by all the vibes...
Jl. Badrawati, Kw. Candi Borobudur, Borobudur, Magelang, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia
Our two month adventure in Indonesia during the Fall of 2014 included two weeks on the island of Java. After a 10 hour train ride from Jakarta we spent several nights at Rumah Dharma, a set of 5 humble cottages set amidst the green fields of the...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands