Collected by Nada
Jalan Gatot Subroto No.Kav 2-3, RT.1/RW.4, Karet Semanggi, Setia Budi, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12930, Indonesia
Spending a few days in Jakarta can fray the nerves of the uninitiated —the traffic, noise and air pollution are intense. The Crowne Plaza's pool is the perfect escape. Its blue water and lush green palms are recharging. The rest of the hotel was...
Jalan Pintu Besar Utara No.27, Pinangsia, Tamansari, RT.3/RW.6, Kota Tua, Pinangsia, Tamansari, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 11110, Indonesia
In Java, puppetry is a serious art form that tells stories central to the culture. The puppets are also playful, colorful and so fun to see. Museum Wayang is on the west side of Jakarta's Fatahillah Square, the modern name for the Dutch colonial...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands