Collected by Harriet
Jacob Rd, Civil Lines, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302006, India
It was 6:30in the morning, a new friend invited us to walk to the see the palace. It was a cloudy day but for a few minutes the sun came through the clouds and I managed to capture the sun coming up over the palace. Jaipur is a must for anyone...
Behind Hotel Trident, Near Airforce Station, Amer Road, Pratap Nagar, Parasrampuri, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, India
Everyone told me to look for the block printing when I was planning a recent trip to Jaipur. So on my trip, my tour guide introduced me to Rishi at the Handicraft Haveli. Rishi's team of block printers create these incredible works of art. Each...
babaji ki haveli sant namdev marg namdev chowk, New Sanganer Rd, Boharon Ka Mohalla, Dada Gurudev Nagar, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302029, India
Having loved Indian fabrics and design for many years, when I was invited to go along on a buying trip with Katrina Ulrich of Red Persimmon Imports, I jumped at the chance. Sanganer, just outside of Jaipur is where blocks are carved from teak and...
Jaipur House, Shershah Road, Near India Gate, Delhi High Court, India Gate, New Delhi, Delhi 110003, India
Architecturally inspired by Royal Albert Hall in London, the National Gallery of Modern Art, Mumbai started as a concert hall. After a 12-year renovation, the museum opened in 1996 with five galleries, an auditorium, a library, and a cafeteria....
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles