Collected by AFAR Explorer
271, Kishanpole Bazar, Modikhana, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, India
The “Pink City” of Jaipur is atop many itineraries to the state of Rajasthan in India. There you’ll find the Hawa Mahal and the City Palace, two very impressive homes of the city’s former maharajas, and must-sees for everyone who visits Jaipur. In...
Johri Bazar, Gangori Bazar, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003, India
Johri is Hindi for jeweler, and you’ll find plenty of examples at this Indian bazaar. Rajasthani brides visit before their big day for the Crayola spectrum of saris. Pick up impossibly soft pashminas and silver-threaded sandals, too. No wedding...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now