Collected by Anushka Prasad
Babaji Ka Modh, Goner Rd, Jagdish Colony, Prem Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302031, India
Situated on 32 acres of land on the outskirts of Jaipur—but still a quick drive from the city’s historic forts and palaces—this massive hotel mixes traditional Rajasthani style with modern amenities. Although there are a number...
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Jaipur is capital and the largest city of the largest state Rajasthan in India. The city is stood at the foot of the sprawling 300 year old hilltop Amber fort just on the outskirt of the city. Jaipur is also called the pink city due to its pink...
54, Lane Number 2, Ajmer Road, Gopalbari, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, India
The sister property to the Hotel Pearl Palace, beloved by backpackers, offers the same warm hospitality but with grown-up digs. Local craftspeople created a regional look for each of the eight spacious suites. One room replicates a bhunga house...
Sardar Patel Marg, C Scheme, Shivaji Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, India
Housed in one of the oldest palaces in Jaipur, this boutique hotel—owned by Jaipur’s royal family—is one of the most romantic places to stay in the Pink City. The rooms here are made for Instagram, with colorful wallpaper,...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now