Collected by Anushka Prasad
Babaji Ka Modh, Goner Rd, Jagdish Colony, Prem Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302031, India
Situated on 32 acres of land on the outskirts of Jaipur—but still a quick drive from the city’s historic forts and palaces—this massive hotel mixes traditional Rajasthani style with modern amenities. Although there are a number...
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Jaipur is capital and the largest city of the largest state Rajasthan in India. The city is stood at the foot of the sprawling 300 year old hilltop Amber fort just on the outskirt of the city. Jaipur is also called the pink city due to its pink...
54, Lane Number 2, Ajmer Road, Gopalbari, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, India
The sister property to the Hotel Pearl Palace, beloved by backpackers, offers the same warm hospitality but with grown-up digs. Local craftspeople created a regional look for each of the eight spacious suites. One room replicates a bhunga house...
Sardar Patel Marg, C Scheme, Shivaji Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, India
If this hotel looks like it’s fit for a king, that’s because it is: Housed in one of the region’s oldest palaces, the boutique property is owned by Jaipur’s royal family and is one of the most romantic places to stay in the...
- 1 Travel Rewards + Air Miles United Is Switching up Its Frequent Flier Awards Program
- 2 National Parks How to Visit the National Parks for Free in 2019
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Air Travel Finally, Nonstop Flights From United States to Cape Town Are Coming
- 5 Travel News Single-Use Plastics Will Be Banned in Europe by 2021