Collected by Anushka Prasad
Babaji Ka Modh, Goner Rd, Jagdish Colony, Prem Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302031, India
Situated on 32 acres of land on the outskirts of Jaipur—but still a quick drive from the city’s historic forts and palaces—this massive hotel mixes traditional Rajasthani style with modern amenities. Although there are a number...
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Jaipur is capital and the largest city of the largest state Rajasthan in India. The city is stood at the foot of the sprawling 300 year old hilltop Amber fort just on the outskirt of the city. Jaipur is also called the pink city due to its pink...
54, Lane Number 2, Ajmer Road, Gopalbari, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, India
The sister property to the Hotel Pearl Palace, beloved by backpackers, offers the same warm hospitality but with grown-up digs. Local craftspeople created a regional look for each of the eight spacious suites. One room replicates a bhunga house...
Sardar Patel Marg, C Scheme, Shivaji Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, India
Housed in one of the oldest palaces in Jaipur, this boutique hotel—owned by Jaipur’s royal family—is one of the most romantic places to stay in the Pink City. The rooms here are made for Instagram, with colorful wallpaper,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village