Collected by Jaime Nieto
Jaime Nieto′s Wishlist
709 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
This is my favorite beer garden in Austin ... Newly opened it has an astounding amount of beers on tap making u explore all sorts of new treasures. What I love most though is the food.... It gives simple compliments instead of full courses... The...
1600 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Hands down... my favorite place for Sunday brunch in Austin is the South Congress Cafe (note that they serve brunch every day of the week). The restaurant is also a great place for lunch or dinner, but I love hitting the SoCo Cafe late Sunday...
2026 S Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Equal parts charcuterie, cheese and wine shop, Henri's offers a cozy space to explore new wines or take a bottle home. Offering over 85 cheeses from around the world and a few local favorites, this French cheese shop offers a simple lunch...
602 W Annie St, Austin, TX 78704, USA
This shop and bakery is known for it's Macarons and Chocolate Croissants, but stay for the coffee and quaint atmosphere. Soraiya Nagree is the owner and baker, and it was a Parisian infatuation that transformed this engineer into a brilliant...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local