Collected by Jaime Nieto
Jaime Nieto′s Wishlist
709 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
This is my favorite beer garden in Austin ... Newly opened it has an astounding amount of beers on tap making u explore all sorts of new treasures. What I love most though is the food.... It gives simple compliments instead of full courses... The...
1600 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Hands down... my favorite place for Sunday brunch in Austin is the South Congress Cafe (note that they serve brunch every day of the week). The restaurant is also a great place for lunch or dinner, but I love hitting the SoCo Cafe late Sunday...
2026 S Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Equal parts charcuterie, cheese and wine shop, Henri's offers a cozy space to explore new wines or take a bottle home. Offering over 85 cheeses from around the world and a few local favorites, this French cheese shop offers a simple lunch...
602 W Annie St, Austin, TX 78704, USA
This shop and bakery is known for it's Macarons and Chocolate Croissants, but stay for the coffee and quaint atmosphere. Soraiya Nagree is the owner and baker, and it was a Parisian infatuation that transformed this engineer into a brilliant...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun