Collected by Molly Cushing
120 W Broadway, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
Jackson’s cool kids kick back at Hatch, a stylish newcomer to the cocktail scene (it opened in December 2014). Sure, it serves Tex-Mex tacos and snacks, even chicken in an unctuous pumpkin-seed mole. But you don’t come here for the food: The draw...
55 N Cache St, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
A modern American steakhouse and bar, Local offers a menu of dry-aged steaks and spicy elk sausages, with meat butchered in-house. The ski crowd piles into the bar for local microbrews, oyster shooters, and seasonal cocktails. For dinner, order...
130 N Cache St, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
This is THE place to go for a killer pre-mountain breakfast. Their OSM (Oat, Sesame, Millet) bread is sooo good (especially warm fresh out of the oven). I've got their cookbook at home so I can recreate (they've got some awesome cookie recipes...
45 East Pearl, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
Wanna a great place to go for happy hour? or after hitting the slopes. Grab a charcuterie and a Negroni at the bar or sit down for dinner in this warm and inviting place. It's the new favorite for the "locals'. No kidding. Everyone is talking...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands