Collected by Molly Cushing
120 W Broadway, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
Jackson’s cool kids kick back at Hatch, a stylish newcomer to the cocktail scene (it opened in December 2014). Sure, it serves Tex-Mex tacos and snacks, even chicken in an unctuous pumpkin-seed mole. But you don’t come here for the food: The draw...
55 N Cache St, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
A modern American steakhouse and bar, Local offers a menu of dry-aged steaks and spicy elk sausages, with meat butchered in-house. The ski crowd piles into the bar for local microbrews, oyster shooters, and seasonal cocktails. For dinner, order...
130 N Cache St, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
This is THE place to go for a killer pre-mountain breakfast. Their OSM (Oat, Sesame, Millet) bread is sooo good (especially warm fresh out of the oven). I've got their cookbook at home so I can recreate (they've got some awesome cookie recipes...
45 East Pearl, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
Wanna a great place to go for happy hour? or after hitting the slopes. Grab a charcuterie and a Negroni at the bar or sit down for dinner in this warm and inviting place. It's the new favorite for the "locals'. No kidding. Everyone is talking...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village