Collected by Jackie Kendrick
Jackie Kendrick′s Wishlist
801 W Magnolia Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104, USA
Most Dallas residents consider the surrounding cities, such as Arlington and Forth Worth, as branches off of Dallas. It goes to say that there might be more hip and up and coming locations that are located in these little nooks and crannies right...
2000 Lyons Ave, Houston, TX 77020, USA
Houston's beer scene has commanded national attention for years thanks to its quality craft brews, and there’s no better place to sample some than at Saint Arnold Brewing Company. Founded in the mid-1990s, it has the esteemed title of...
151 Calle del Cristo, San Juan, 00902, Puerto Rico
Old San Juan offers historically and culturally significant experiences including a walk through 500-year-old forts, visits to UNESCO sites, historic churches, museums, the second oldest cathedral in the Americas and Ponce de Leon’s mansion....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter