Collected by J. Sydner-Gordon
J. Sydner-Gordon′s Wishlist
Via Santa Maria, 21, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
With its shabby-chic look and casual vibe, this ex-iron mongers workshop in the Santo Sprito neighbourhood offers an interesting take on seasonal regional cuisine and reasonable prices, especially at lunchtimes. Menus change monthly and January...
Via di Campestri, 19/22, 50039 Vicchio di Mugello FI, Italy
The olive reigns at Villa Campestri, a Renaissance villa built around a 13th-century fort. Activities include grove tours, oil tastings, seasonal cooking classes, and olive oil massages. The restaurant L’Olivaia serves farm-fresh Tuscan...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign