Collected by J. Sydner-Gordon
J. Sydner-Gordon′s Wishlist
Via Santa Maria, 21, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
With its shabby-chic look and casual vibe, this ex-iron mongers workshop in the Santo Sprito neighbourhood offers an interesting take on seasonal regional cuisine and reasonable prices, especially at lunchtimes. Menus change monthly and January...
Via di Campestri, 19/22, 50039 Vicchio di Mugello FI, Italy
Finding myself in Tuscany for the first time, I was unaware that wine is not the only thing bottled in the storied hills of one of Italy's most famous regions. It turns out that water and oil are two more forms of liquid gold which Tuscans count...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now