Collected by Diana Chou
Atatürk Mh., Artemis Tapınağı, 35920 Selçuk/İzmir, Turkey
The historic city of Ephesus is a must if you are going to Turkey. It is amazing! You walk down worn stone paths that the ancient people once walked. The library is a definite highlight as it was one of the major buildings of the city. I wanted to...
Selçuk, Acarlar Mahallesi, 35920 Selçuk/İzmir, Turkey
According to our guide wisdom, this is the oldest brothel ad known. Simple, a foot giving the direction and a heart, simbolizing what you might find there. By the way, red lights are simpler aren't they?
Atatürk Mh., 1054. Sokak, No:3, 35920 Selçuk/İzmir, Turkey
Hotel Akay, a family-owned and operated business in the leafy Turkish town of Selcuk, is an ideal base for travellers wishing to explore the ancient city of Ephesus. Travellers could stay in the larger tourist towns of Kusadasi and Izmir nearby,...
Atatürk Mh., Ephesus Archaeological Museum, Uğur Mumcu Sevgi Yolu, 35920 Selçuk/İzmir, Turkey
When visiting Turkey, a must see are the archaeological ruins of Ephesus (or Efes in Turkish) near the town of Selçuk. Ephesus was an ancient Greek city and Roman city, and there are several reconstructed ruins scattered all over, even though most...
Şirince, Şirince Mahallesi, 35920 Selçuk/İzmir, Turkey
Just a short drive away from Selçuk, the usual base of operations for visitors to Ephesus, the small town of Şirince is nestled in the green hills. In March, we found hardly any other travelers around town, and spent the day strolling around its...
- 1TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2History + CulturePortugal’s Exquisite Historic Lodgings Offer a Window to the Past
- 3Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 5Exceptional Travel ExperiencesThe True Magic of Machu Picchu Isn’t Where You Think It Is