Ithaca, New York
Collected by Vicki Johnson
114 Central Ave, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
Designed by I. M. Pei & Partners, the Johnson Museum is named for benefactor Herbert F. Johnson, a distinguished graduate of Cornell’s Class of 1922. Now celebrating its 40th anniversary, the museum has one of the finest collections of art in...
124 Comstock Knoll Dr, Ithaca, NY 14850, USA
The Cornell Plantations at Cornell University is an extended living museum with a mature botanical garden and arboretum that help make Cornell one of the most beautiful campuses anywhere. The gardens and grounds are open free of charge, seven days...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys