Collected by Cody Ford
01023 Bolsena VT, Italy
There's nothing like a lake day to cool off from those hot Italian summer days! Lake Bolsena is lovely! Explore the medieval town and its history or go for a hike, but save a few hours in the afternoon for a picnic at the beach and a swim in the...
01022 Civita di Bagnoregio, VT, Italy
Civita is a charming totally medieval city just outside of Bagnoregio, Lazio, Italy. It only has a handful of permanent residents, hence the nickname the 'dying city'. You must climb a long (900') bridge to get to the city as it is only accessible...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter