ITALY ( POSITANO )
Collected by Ahmed Ghareeb
Via Tagliata, 32B, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
Situated high up in the hills of Montepertuso and overlooking the magical town of Positano, each and every part of the family-owned, Trattoria La Tagliata, is truly local – from the organic vegetables grown in their own gardens, free-range meat...
Via Rampa Teglia, 4, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
In the kitchen of Ristorante Buca di Bacco in Positano, a motley crew of six Americans gathered together to learn how to cook an Italian feast. Wine was poured and we got to work. We were taught to prepare eggplant parmigiana, riced potatoes for...
You arrive at this perfect place and time stands still. Visiting the Amalfi Coast in the Fall is spectacular. Most of the time, tourists don't even realize there is so much more to see then coastal towns. As beautiful as they are, behind all that...
84017 Positano, Province of Salerno, Italy
Along the Amalfi coast, everybody is looking for that perfect view of the the colorful houses against the water. I stumbled across this unbelievable panoramic shot by pure accident as I was looking for a bus stop on my way from Positano to Amalfi....
80061 Marina di Puolo NA, Italy
My husband, our two daughters, and I rented a small boat with captain for the day to motor from Sorrento to Amalfi and back. We stopped in Amalfi for about an hour to do a bit of shopping including for ingredients for a picnic lunch. We got back...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local