Italy on Capri
Collected by Carol Keith
Via Marino Occhio, 8, 80073 Capri NA, Italy
I wanted more than a day trip so I booked a room at La Minerva. Probably my favorite hotel that I have ever stayed in. It is a very small boutique hotel on Capri. The owners are friendly and give great advice. Everyone at the hotel wants you to be...
Via Casa Russo, 80050 Sant'Antonio Abate NA, Italy
There is nothing greater than cooking in Italy. The flavours & aromas surround you and pull you into this delicious world of culinary treasures. The colour of the tomatoes in this picture is just a tease...the taste will have you over the moon....
Riomaggiore SP, Italy
Hiking the Cinque Terre is an extraordinary way to explore the Ligurian Coast. Five villages connected only by hiking trail and rail with breathtaking coastal views and colorfully quaint villages. The trails can be challenging at times and it is...
53026 Pienza SI, Italy
One of the most charming towns we visited during our May trip to Italy was Pienza, situated in Tuscany between Montepulciano and Montalcino (also worth a visit if you're in the area). Pienza is best known for its delicious pecorino cheeses,...
53100 Siena, Province of Siena, Italy
After a restoration in 19th century, the interiors of the Basilica of San Francesco looks quiet, sober. But the dim lights bring out the beauty of the colourful stained glass windows. I found as exciting as the artwork which is housed here.
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World