Collected by Nicole Shillington
Salita Baratta 16, Via Roma, 2, 16034 Portofino GE, Italy
The Belmond Hotel Splendido is a classic Ligurian villa that presides over the pine-covered slopes and deep blue waters of the Ligurian Sea. The hotel began as a 16th-century monastery. Repeated attacks on the picturesque, if evidently...
Via S. Zanobi, 33, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
50135 Settignano, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
The Belmond Villa San Michele knows something about history. Michelangelo designed its facade, Franciscan monks tended its gardens, and Brigitte Bardot stayed here. But, like any elegant host, it’s not brash about its pedigree. Manicured...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local