Collected by Vanessa Gollaher
A day trip to Lake Como from Milan is easy and worthwhile. Although we did not find George Clooney's villa, we did find the lake-side towns of Menaggio and Verenna to be charming. With no prior planning we took a thirty minute train ride from...
Maloja Pass, 7516 Bregaglia, Switzerland
The Swiss Post Bus Company, with its distinctive cheery yellow public buses, is the largest and best known in the country. "Post Bus" means buses stop in local towns with post offices—so you get to see a lot of the country with locals, who use the...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now