Collected by Leslie Honaker
Via Cordara, 34, 14049 Nizza Monferrato AT, Italy
For years, I’d wanted to witness a truffle hunt, but we never seemed to be in the right place during the right season. Just as our wine-tasting was wrapping up, our guide, Marco ended a call on his mobile phone, and grinned. “I have a surprise for...
12060 Roddi CN, Italy
The tiny hamlet of Monforte d'Alba in the Piedmont wine region south of Turin is so picture perfect and the views down into the vine-laced valley below so striking, it can feel more like a movie set than real life. That surreal feeling continued...
Via Roma, 37, 14053 Canelli AT, Italy
This tour is a nice combination of fun, adventure, food and wine tasting. First there is the opportunity to ride a Segway which I got confident with as soon as I got on. Then the UNESCO landscape of the Monferrato hills. You ride across vineyards,...
Via Vecchia Provinciale, 2B, 12027 Pradleves CN, Italy
Italy's northwest border region contains many things, stunning vistas are the least, native cheese is among the best. Especially Castelmagno which is sadly virtually unknown outside of the country. Get to know it and the other cheeses made by...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local