ITALY ( Cinqueterre )
Collected by Ahmed Ghareeb
19016 Monterosso al Mare, SP, Italy
We spent the day exploring the 5 villages of the Cinque Terre. Since there are no cars in any of the villages, choose to travel by train, ferry or foot to connect you from one village to the next. We opted to hike in and ferry out to take...
Via de Batte, 67f, 19017 Riomaggiore SP, Italy
Our family toured the world for a year. Every time we said we were going to Italy people would tell us we had to go to Cinque Terre. Known as the five villages, Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore are each built along...
Molo dei Pescatori, 19016 Monterosso al Mare SP, Italy
Riomaggiore SP, Italy
Hiking the Cinque Terre is an extraordinary way to explore the Ligurian Coast. Five villages connected only by hiking trail and rail with breathtaking coastal views and colorfully quaint villages. The trails can be challenging at times and it is...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter