Collected by Jessica Magadan Arden
Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
For HQ shopping worshippers of the VIP class! Right next to the Duomo Church in Milan, visitors can find the famous Galleria Vittorio Emmanuelle II. It’s a complex of arched corridors and shops, a 3-storrey roof-covered gallery built in the 18th...
Piazza del Duomo, Milano MI, Italy
The historic and modern center of the city, the Piazza del Duomo (the square surrounding the cathedral's base) remains a popular meeting place, hangout and hub of Milanese life. Local vendors setup shop (selling fresh coconut in the summer, toys...
Piazza Castello, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Nothing like a beautiful tram to brighten up the cityscape. Milan's trams are beautiful in a vintage kind of way (though this particular one is fairly modern), and punctual too. You can see them along the many of the main streets of Milan—this is...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands