Collected by Stella Yi
75100 Matera, Province of Matera, Italy
Walking through Matera, one feels as if they are a living part of history. It is impossible to feel 'outside the moment' in this city. The underground caves and ancient byzantine frescoes are complimented by traditional trattorias, cafes, and...
Via G. Guaccimanni, 38, 48121 Ravenna RA, Italy
I had the pleasure of staying at centrally located and lovely B&B Al Teatro for a week while doing a mosaics course in Ravenna, Italy. Here's a photo of one of the rooms - and the bed is SO COMFORTABLE! Daniella - the hostess - made me and the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys