Collected by Julie
Gandria, 6978 Lugano, Switzerland
Behold Gandria! When my Airbnb host first suggested I visit Gandria I was a little unsure, mostly because of it's name. But boy was she right, this little village navigable exclusively by foot was so picturesque and quiet. Situated on a hill just...
Piazza Giuseppe Motta 29, 6612 Ascona, Switzerland
Autumn is harvest festival season all over Switzerland. One with a unique, Italian-Swiss flair is the Sagre delle Castagne in Ascona, Switzerland, held on two weekends each year. On the northern shore of Lago Maggiore, the Swiss turn up the heat...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind