Collected by Jess Slater
Via IV Novembre, 21, 19016 Monterosso al Mare SP, Italy
Taking the train from Sestre Levante to the last town of the Cinque Terre, Riomaggiore, is a great start to hike through the 5 cities. The views are amazing and each town has its own distinct feel. You can stop for snacks in each city and admire...
Molo dei Pescatori, 19016 Monterosso al Mare SP, Italy
19017 Riomaggiore, SP, Italy
Having been to Italy before, I knew I would likely enjoy my maiden visit to Cinque Terre; I had no idea however, just how much. Riomaggiore is one of five picturesque villages that sit perched high above the Lingurain sea and make up what is...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free