Collected by Jess Slater
Via IV Novembre, 21, 19016 Monterosso al Mare SP, Italy
Taking the train from Sestre Levante to the last town of the Cinque Terre, Riomaggiore, is a great start to hike through the 5 cities. The views are amazing and each town has its own distinct feel. You can stop for snacks in each city and admire...
Molo dei Pescatori, 19016 Monterosso al Mare SP, Italy
19017 Riomaggiore, SP, Italy
Having been to Italy before, I knew I would likely enjoy my maiden visit to Cinque Terre; I had no idea however, just how much. Riomaggiore is one of five picturesque villages that sit perched high above the Lingurain sea and make up what is...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter