Collected by Melinda Turner
Via Odescalchi, 38, 22100 Como CO, Italy
Just a short train ride from Milan lies the town of Como, on the southern end of beautiful Lago di Como. It is an easy day trip, and you can easily walk the compact city of Como after leaving the train station which is very close to the center of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village