Collected by Roy Robinson
Corso Andrea Palladio, 196, 36100 Vicenza VI, Italy
For a few euro you can purchase fresh salads, meats, cheeses, wine, and local specialties at the Il Ceppo delicatessen shop. It's a one stop shop for all your gourmand desires and you'll be sure to dream about this place after you leave. The staff...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys