Collected by Michael DePrimio
Via Marina Piccola, 118, 80076 Capri NA, Italy
When going to Italy there are so many beautiful and breathtaking things that have such historical relevance and striking beauty. Venezia, Firenze, and Roma all have very powerful histories from the rule of Venetians to the birth of the Renaissance...
Via della Cordonata, 6, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
I got into Rome very late my first night, and I only knew my hotel was atop the Spanish Steps (Intercontinental De La Ville Roma)...needless to say I only knew the Spanish Steps were very popular and these indeed looked like them, but how could...
Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
In the United States, we have the Grand Canyon that serves as the best visible timeline albeit geological in nature. Whereas, in Italy there is a gateway to history where one could walk a few hundred yards while spanning twenty one centuries of...
Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
I saw this exquisite chalk drawing of Leonardo da Vinci's Lady With An Ermine on the ground in one of the main plazas in Firenze. It started drizzling and I just had to take this photo before the rain washed it away!
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village