Collected by Kelsey Bennett
Piazza San Marco, 1, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
Giudecca, 810, 30133 Venezia VE, Italy
In Venice, it's hard to get a moment alone with a loved one or even with the city herself. The crowds of tourists reaching over your shoulder to snap shaky photos of the aged Rialto can become a nuisance as you try to realize the historical...
Dorsoduro, 1, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
We came into Venice from the sea which is the way to see a city that is so influenced by the waters that surround and flow through it. As you can see from the picture that weather was perfect. We went in mid October and it was still in the...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December