Collected by Kelsey Bennett
Piazza San Marco, 1, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
Giudecca, 810, 30133 Venezia VE, Italy
In Venice, it's hard to get a moment alone with a loved one or even with the city herself. The crowds of tourists reaching over your shoulder to snap shaky photos of the aged Rialto can become a nuisance as you try to realize the historical...
Dorsoduro, 1, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
We came into Venice from the sea which is the way to see a city that is so influenced by the waters that surround and flow through it. As you can see from the picture that weather was perfect. We went in mid October and it was still in the...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign