Collected by Rebecca Chesney
Via Capo Pino, 8, 16031 Sori GE, Italy
Bagni Sillo is an open secret of the Ligurian coast. Just off the beach of Sori, the summer bar is perched precariously on the rocky cliffs, with a young, international crowd and a genial collection of bartenders. There is even a shower for...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter