Collected by Keesha Odom
Via degli Ibernesi, 30, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
This lovely boutique hotel might just have the best location in Rome: It's right across from the entrance to the Roman forum, down the street from the Colosseum... and actually *in* the 2nd-century Trajan's Markets. (When you check in, the...
Via del Babuino, 9, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
The gardens alone are worth the expense of staying at the Hotel de Russie in Roma, although the elegant rooms and excellent spa round it off. Spacious is a rarity in a Rome hotel, but the Russie has tons of it. So if you're going to splurge, this...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun