Collected by Kristie Hayden
Flowers & food. Views & vino.
50021 Barberino Val D'elsa FI, Italy
Villa Barberino, perched on the edge of medieval Barberino Val D’Elsa village, is nestled somewhere in heaven between Florence and Siena. From jousting knights to car racing, regional festivals abound and no day is complete without a loaf from the...
Piazza del Duomo, Milano MI, Italy
The historic and modern center of the city, the Piazza del Duomo (the square surrounding the cathedral's base) remains a popular meeting place, hangout and hub of Milanese life. Local vendors setup shop (selling fresh coconut in the summer, toys...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now