Collected by WILL STOTTS
Land of Roman ruins and modern romance, Italy is a vibrant tableau of beauty and art.
Piazza Giacomo Matteotti, 37/39, 36100 Vicenza VI, Italy
The Palazzo Chiericati was designed by Andrea Palladio and was meant to be a home for the powerful and popular Chiericati family who lived in the Veneto region of Italy. The Palazzo's construction began in 1550 but was not completed until 1680....
Via Ricasoli, 66, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
When we were on our way to the Accademia in Florence to visit Michelangelo's masterpieces, we stumbled across a nice little square. Apparently we were not the only people who stumbled across this particular spot. This group seemed to be lost....
Borgo degli Albizi, 46R, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Why should one travel to Italy? For the delicious gelato, of course! When I saw this girl enjoying her gelato I thought I was looking at myself at a younger age. In addition to the fruit and chocolate flavors, there are plenty that are unique,...
68r, Via dei Servi, 66, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Even with all the noted thinkers, artists, politicians, and powerful families who’ve called Florence home, Leonardo da Vinci is arguably the city’s most famous son. This homage focuses less on his artwork and more on Da Vinci’s forward-thinking...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter