Collected by Amina Sabatini
Piazza del Duomo, 56126 Pisa PI, Italy
The layout of the Leaning Tower, Cathedral and Baptistery of the Miracle Square in Pisa is not accidental but reflects the shape of the constellation of Aries. Why? Because the first day of the Pisan calendar started on March 25th, the day of the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village