Collected by Tom Fakler
Italy is a beautiful country with GREAT food. I love traveling there.
47011 Castrocaro Terme FC, Italy
The spa town of Castrocaro Terme has been known for its salty, sulphuric waters since the Romans. It is still a Mecca for "taking the waters", but with a big dose of Art Deco thrown in. In the mid-1930s, top architects and designers were brought...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village