Collected by Sarah Volz
Piazza del Carmine, 8, 50124 Firenze FI, Italy
The setting of Da' Pescatore –a deconsecrated chapel-turned nightclub-turned restaurant-may be a little strange, but Daniele Pescatore’s accomplished fish and seafood cooking is seriously good. His menus betray his Neapolitan roots but dishes are...
Via Camillo Cavour, 3, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Located behind the church of San Lorenzo, this is where many members of the ruling Medici family are buried. The octagonal building with an opulent marble interior dates from 1519. The Cappella dei Principi houses sarcophagi belonging to the...
Piazza Pitti, 1, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Giardino di Boboli or Boboli gradens, is located a walking distance from Palazzo Pitti, in Oltrano area in Florence. The gardens, created by the Medici family, are dotted with beautiful sculpture that includes some ancient Roman figures, and some...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign