Collected by Lindsy Self
53100 Siena, Province of Siena, Italy
One of the best bakeries in all of Italy has to be the Pasticceria Nannini (http://www.grupponannini.it/default.aspx), located in the gorgeous Tuscan hill town of Siena. Probably Siena's most well-known bakery and cafe, Pasticceria Nannini offers...
piazza del campo 3/4, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
In the great rivalry between Florence and Siena, even passionate Florentines will likely concede that when it comes to sweets, Siena has the edge. Many of the signature desserts have their roots in the town’s ancient monasteries and...
Via di Monna Agnese, 8, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
When I want to feel like I am on travel while I live and work in Siena I go to this special little restaurant located at walking distace from the Chathedral Square. It is characterized by a wide choice of champagne, typical Tuscan meat menu and...
Via del Porrione, 33, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
One of the best places to eat in Siena lies a few minutes’ walk from historic Piazza del Campo and inhabits an atmospheric room lined with old glass and wood cabinets full of books and wine bottles. It may be informal, but the gourmet food is top...
Via Giuseppe Garibaldi, 72, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
The miracle of Siena lies not only in its saints, but also in its art, culture, food, wine and it’s famous medieval Campo where the Palio is run every July and August. A short walk downhill lies La Minerva, a three star hotel with five star views....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village