Collected by Rena
Piazza della Trinità dei Monti, 2, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Ciampini has all the required three Ps (that's a thing, right?): People-watching, prime piazza location, and perfect cappuccini to make it the most coveted caffè bar in Rome. From 8 a.m. to after dark, Rome's best-dressed flock to Piazza...
Via Mauro Comite, 9, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
Built into rocky green cliffs that tumble down to the sea, the Hotel Santa Caterina is the embodiment of Amalfi Coast dreams. Bright bougainvillea blooms adorn corners of the 19th-century mansion, while lush terraced gardens teem with citrus...
12060 Roddi CN, Italy
The tiny hamlet of Monforte d'Alba in the Piedmont wine region south of Turin is so picture perfect and the views down into the vine-laced valley below so striking, it can feel more like a movie set than real life. That surreal feeling continued...
Strada Comunale Serra, 1, 14055 Annunziata, Costigliole d'Asti AT, Italy
Winemaker Renato Ratti recently opened to the public his family’s 18th-century, 13-room villa in the Piedmont countryside. An old cellar stores decades’ worth of Ratti wines. Guided tastings can be arranged upon request, and bottles can be shipped...
Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 2, 10123 Torino TO, Italy
Looking for a traditional Northern Italian food experience? Well, I'd suggest that you look no further. Porto di Savona, located at Piazza Vittorio Veneto, the cities largest piazza, offers thoroughly satisfying dishes of lamb, beef and veal,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local